momseverydaylife

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Everday...

If you're a stay at home mom like me then you probably do the same things i do just about everyday. Which is what my blog is about. Everyday(monday through friday) its always the same basic routine. My husband wakes up at about 6:30 every morning, gets showered and dressed, brushes his teeth, then kisses us girls(my daughter and I) goodbye just before he walks out the door to go to work. After he leaves we wake up about a half hour later...eat breakfast together, play with her toys and watch a little TV, then hubby comes home to visit for lunch, after lunch I start the housecleaning, then play around on the net(usually while my daughter is napping), then I start folding all the laundry and put away all the clean dishes, and as I get ready to prepare dinner hubby comes home for the day and we all then get to enjoy dinner together. Followed by a movie and more play then baths/showers and right to bed. Although I enjoy all of this everyday, theres sometimes where it  just gets exhausting and you feel like you want to sleep all day. Which usually in my case is the days I have a dr's appointment  or something...lol. Anybody else have any input on this subject?...or possibly feel the same way?

No comments:

Post a Comment